Watchman Development - Our Swimming Pools
We have two types of swimming pool construction.
• Cost-Effective Swimming Pools
• Architecturally-designed Swimming Pools
In both cases the swimming pool designs are fully engineered and meet Territorial Construction Requirements.
Many swimming pools today are designed specifically for a given dwelling.
Architects design these swimming pools with specific functions in mind be they;
• On cliff tops
• Suspended above the ground.
• Partially inside/outside
In each instance a specific design and engineering is required.
We are happy to and have acted in a consultancy manner during the design process to ensure that what is trying to be achieved can in fact be achieved.
With an alternative design specification we can construct a swimming pool to suit your budget.
• Engineering design and specifications.
• Territorial Building consent.
• Under pool drainage and hydrostatic valve.
• Boxing the exterior pool to the shape.
• Placement and tying of reinforcing steel
• Spraying of concrete 125mm to form the structural shell.
Filtration & Plumbing
A sand filter and pump sized for your pool, completed with all pipework in high pressure pipe.
Constructed in Timber
Many swimming pools today have been constructed over 30 years ago.
You may wish to “re-new” your swimming pool.
Provided the pool shell is sound we can effectively give you a “new pool”.
Change its complete appearance.